Thursday, November 20, 2014

~ Azalea Trail in Tyler Texas in Videos and Pictures ~




This video shows the beauty of East Texas in the spring. Azaleas, dogwood trees, tulips, roses, flowering shrubs and trees, amidst old and new houses and the natural beautiful backdrop of Tyler Texas.

Azalea Trail Tyler Texas 2013 - I made this from pictures that I took during the Azalea Trail


This next video is also the Azalea Trail in Tyler Texas but in 2011 - I made this from pictures that I took during the Azalea Trail.  There is a "WOW" factor on every street.  The flowers are absolutely gorgeous.  This also shows the Bed and Breakfast that we stayed in. The Historic 1859 Woldert-Spence Manor.


 

I also want to add two more videos, that are not my own, that are shot from someone's car as they are driving through the Azalea trail. These will knock your socks off.

Part 1

 

Part 2

 


Some of the pictures in the videos.
(Clicking on any of the pictures will bring up the large version and allow you to scroll through the pictures)


















No comments:

Post a Comment